Listed here are some clues or hints as a way to determine all of the phrases in lately’s Quordle. Let’s dive in!
Hints for Quordle #200, August 12
- The phrases for lately’s Quordle get started with C, S, S, and A.
- The phrases finish with the letters L, Y, E, and E.
- A and O are two vowels that seem within the first phrase.
- You’re going to to find two consecutive Rs and a vowel in the second one phrase.
- You’re going to uncover two vowels within the 3rd phrase.
- You’re going to see U and E within the fourth phrase.
- Bonus: The second one phrase is a synonym for an apology.
You probably have been in a position to determine the phrases, kudos!
Now, we transfer directly to solutions for lately’s Quordle.
Solutions for Quordle #200, August 12
Disclaimer: This content material is authored through an exterior company. The perspectives expressed listed below are that of the respective authors/ entities and don’t constitute the perspectives of Financial Occasions (ET). ET does now not ensure, vouch for or endorse any of its contents neither is liable for them in any means in any respect. Please take all steps important to determine that any knowledge and content material equipped is proper, up to date and verified. ET hereby disclaims any and all warranties, specific or implied, when it comes to the record and any content material therein.